Pleasant Hills Children's Home exists to care for dependent and neglected children. In 1947, Mr. J.B. Daniel was moved with compassion to help families in need after the Great Depression era. He dedicated approximately 1000 acres located seventeen miles east of Fairfield, TX, and founded a home to help children and families in need. The properties and operation of the Home were transferred by the Daniel's family to the Texas Assemblies of God Districts in 1961. The name of the Home has changed three times. Originally founded as the Daniel Memorial Orphanage in 1947, the name changed to Daniel Memorial Children's Home in 1962 and to Pleasant Hills Children's Home on May 1, 1970.
P.O. Box 1177
Fairfield, TX 75840