The First Presbyterian Church founded the Marshall Street Community Center in 1926. In 1930 it was renamed Friendly House and moved to its current location in Portland, Oregon. Friendly House creates a thriving community by connecting people of all ages and backgrounds through quality educational, recreational and other life-sustaining services including programs such as Children's Programs, Community Recreation and Education, and Services for Seniors and Homeless Families.
1737 Northwest 26th Avenue
Portland, OR 97210