Community Foundation of Greater Flint

The Community Foundation of Greater Flint enables people with philanthropic interests to easily and effectively support the issues they care about – immediately or through their estate plan. Established in 1988 through the merger of The Flint Public Trust, founded in 1950, and the Flint Area Health Foundation, created in 1978, the resulting Community Foundation combined the strengths of these two Flint institutions.


Charity Navigator Ratings

Overall Rating

(4/4)|91.96 Score

Financial

(3/4)|89.36 Score

Accountability & Transparency

(4/4)|96 Score

EIN

38-2190667


Headquarter Address

500 South Saginaw Street
Suite 200
Flint, MI 48502