For more than 60 years, the Campbell Foundation has been committed to advancing surgeon education, orthopaedic research, and community healthcare. The Campbell Foundation was established in 1946 and is affiliated with Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics in Memphis, Tennessee. A scientific and charitable trust, The Campbell Foundation was founded by Dr. Willis C. Campbell's partners to continue his commitment to the advancement of orthopaedic medicine.
1400 South Germantown Road
Germantown, TN 38138