Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue's mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens. Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue was founded in 1952 with one Clubhouse in downtown Bellevue. Since its inception the Club has provided the young people of our community with something they need and want most: a safe environment where adults respect and listen to them; a place where they can have fun. Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue currently operates 12 sites within the City of Bellevue including the Main Clubhouse in downtown Bellevue, 3 in Public Housing Sites, 3 in elementary schools, and 2 dedicated Teen Centers.
209 100th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004