The Boys & Girls Clubs of Laguna Beach has been serving the children and families of our community for over half a century. In 1952, community leaders determined that local youth needed a safe and supervised place to spend their free time. In 1967, our current location was acquired to accommodate the growth and need of that time. Since then we have completely renovated our Clubhouse into a state of the art 25,000 sq. ft. facility. The Boys & Girls Club of Laguna Beach has a strong standing in the community and is one of the leading nonprofit agencies in Laguna Beach. Over the decades, through strong ethical practices, professional transparency, and mission-driven direction, we have gained the trust of our stakeholders. The result is that our Boys & Girls Club has become the organization of choice, from the struggling parent who needs care for their child, to the experienced philanthropist who understands the organizational qualities conducive to maximize their long-term ROI when making a substantial social investment.
1085 Laguna Canyon Road
Laguna Beach, CA 92651